Mr. Alley began
his study of Martial Arts under Master Harold Long, at Harold Long School of Karate, Knoxville, TN in 1983.
He continued his study under Master Long until 1990. Jim started his study under Master Allen Wheeler in 1991 and continues
to work out and teach regularly at the Powell Dojo. He proudly serves as O.K.U. President (as of 2/08) and
is Chief Instructor for the Wheeler's Kyusho-Jutsu Instructor Training Program. Over the years, Sensei Alley has had
an opportunity to train with some world class instructors.
Some of these
(Ryu Kyu Kempo, Kyusho-jutsu, & Tuite-jutsu)
Wally Jay (Small Circle Jujutsu)
(Ryu Kyu Kempo & Kyusho-jutsu)
(Sanuces Ryu Jujutsu)
(Ryu Kyu Kempo, Kyusho-jutsu, & Torite-jutsu)
(Lin Kong Jing Qi Gong, Ba Gua Zhang, & Chin Na)
Angi Uezu (Isshin-Ryu
Harrill (Isshin-Ryu Karate)
J. Advincula (Isshin-Ryu Karate)
Harold Mitchum (Isshin-Ryu Karate)
Accomplishments and Awards
· O.K.U. President, February 2008
· Roku-Dan (6th Dan), Isshin-Ryu Karate-Do, August 2002. Tested by the
O.K.U. Board of Advisors under the direction of Master Wheeler.
· Okinawan Karate-Do Union,
“ 2002 Black Belt of the Year”.
· Level III Reiki Master, certified by Master
· Inducted into the World Martial Arts Hall
of Fame, “2000 Master
Instructor of the Year”.
· Professor Instructor, Wheeler’s Method
of Pressure Points, Certified by
Master Allen Wheeler and Master Rick Moneymaker. 1999.
· Okinawan Karate-Do Union “1997 Black
Belt of the Year